If it’s supportive care that you need at home, Cornerstone Home Healthcare LLC has your back. We offer a complete range of services to suit the changing needs of homebound patients. If your physician has recommended you for home health care, feel free to give us a call and ask for an initial consultation.
Let’s get started soon! We offer services such as:
Skilled Nursing Services
- Safety Assessment
- Medication Management & Teaching
- Catheter Care
- Diabetic Management & Teaching
- Wound Care, Wound Vacs Complex Dressings
- IV Therapy
- Ostomy Care & Management
- Coordination of Overall Care of Patients to other disciplines such as Social Worker, Dietician, other Doctor Consultants
Physical Therapy Services
Evaluation and Provision of therapeutic exercises to treat muscle weakness, joint discomforts, restore muscle function, increase range of motion, reduction of pain. Our therapists utilize “TENS” Unit, Ultrasound Therapy, Thera bands and weights, as ordered by the doctors
Evaluation and Provision of treatment to enable patients to engage in activities of daily living that have personal meaning and value. Therapists develop, improve and sustain or restore independence to any patients who have injury, illness, disability or psychological dysfunction.
Designed to provide services to evaluate and treat patients with speech and communication problems mostly caused by strokes, accidents or any physical or medical disabilities.
Medical Social Services
- Assist patients in finding appropriate community services available to them in their home setting.
- Evaluate patient’s home environment for any concerns in their support, transportation, assistance in finding other payer source for the services they need that are not covered by Medicare.
Home Health Aide Services
Provides assistance to patients in their homes by assisting them with their activities of daily living such as showering, bathing, skin care, light housekeeping, etc.
Laboratory and Diagnostic Services
- We utilize laboratories that can collect blood and urine specimens for testing.
- Tests such as Chest X-rays, Bone X-rays, Ultrasound, EKGs, Doppler studies.
Please call us at 815-513-8056 for a home health needs assessment soon. We look forward to serving you at home.