We have Medical Social Workers (MSW) who can assist patients in finding appropriate community services available to them in their home setting. MSWs are tasked to evaluate patient’s home environment for any concerns in their support, transportation, assistance in finding other payer source for the services they need that are not covered by Medicare.
Other services that social workers can help with are:
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Foster Care Planning
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
- Helping the Family Adjust to Loss or Change
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
If the situation deems necessary, our MSWs can help patients and the family member with Advance Directives. We understand that some situations are sensitive and must be discussed in person for a more thorough consultation. Contact us today and receive help from our team.